We are touring again but…..SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT.
Guest and team safety are always paramount at DiVine Tours. As we adjust to a new manner of providing exceptional tour experiences, we are committed to providing a safe environment for our team, guests, families, and community:
- Please let us know if you require a private tour and we will do our absolute best to accommodate.
- Tour vehicles are thoroughly sanitized and detailed before each tour.
- High-touch surfaces are sanitized before, during, and after each tour.
- Your tour director may wear masks for social distancing measures and guests are encouraged but not required to wear them.
- Masks and sanitizer are available to guests.
- Guests or team members showing signs of illness will be strictly .forbidden as well as travellers that have come from out of country in the last two weeks.
- Our cancellation policy has been updated for flexibility.
Please keep in mind that most wineries are working on a reservation system and arriving on time is very important. All tasting rooms/brew pubs are limited to six guests per group so anything larger will be separated into two groups.