We are ready to roll again but…..SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT
Guest and team safety are always paramount at DiVine Tours. As we adjust to a new manner of providing exceptional tour experiences, we are committed to providing a safe environment for our team, guests, families, and community:
- Please let us know if you require a private tour and we will do our absolute best to accommodate.
- Tour vehicles are thoroughly sanitized and detailed before each tour
- High-touch surfaces are sanitized before, during, and after each tour
- Guests are required to wear masks during transport.
- Masks and sanitizer are available to guests.
- Guests or team members showing signs of illness will be strictly forbidden as well as travellers that have come from out of country in the last two weeks.
- Our cancellation policy has been updated for flexibility.
Please keep in mind that most wineries are working on a reservation system and arriving on time is very important. All tasting rooms/brew pubs are limited to six guests per group so anything larger will be separated into two groups.
We are honoured to be the recipient of the 2020 Tourism Kamloops Attractions Leader of the Year and 2019 Kamloops Chamber Excellence Award for Tourism and Hospitality.
Looking for a memorable gift idea for the wine or craft beer lover? Give them the gift of an unforgettable experience with a DiVine Tours gift certificate for any tour or denomination. Perfect for birthdays, Father’s Day, anniversaries, weddings, staff or client appreciation. Call or text #250-572-0008 and arrange for pick up or free delivery in Kamloops or we can send same day via email.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.