We are ready to roll again but…..SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT
Guest and team safety are always paramount at DiVine Tours. As we adjust to a new manner of providing exceptional tour experiences, we are committed to providing a safe environment for our team, guests, families, and community:
- Please let us know if you require a private tour and we will do our absolute best to accommodate.
- Tour vehicles are thoroughly sanitized and detailed before each tour
- High-touch surfaces are sanitized before, during, and after each tour
- Guests are required to wear masks during transport.
- Masks and sanitizer are available to guests.
- Guests or team members showing signs of illness will be strictly forbidden as well as travellers that have come from out of country in the last two weeks.
- Our cancellation policy has been updated for flexibility.
Please keep in mind that most wineries are working on a reservation system and arriving on time is very important. All tasting rooms/brew pubs are limited to six guests per group. If you have a larger group please contact us for options/updates.
We are honoured to be the recipient of the 2020 Tourism Kamloops Attractions Leader of the Year and 2019 Kamloops Chamber Excellence Award for Tourism and Hospitality.
Looking for a memorable gift idea for the wine or craft beer lover? Give them the gift of an unforgettable experience with a DiVine Tours gift certificate for any tour or denomination. Perfect for birthdays, Mother’s Day, anniversaries, weddings, staff or client appreciation. Call or text #250-572-0008 and arrange for pick up or free delivery in Kamloops or we can send same day via email.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.